This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, RTL] Prepare ARM build with LRA
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Iain Sandoe <iain at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Yvan Roux <yvan dot roux at linaro dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 10:44:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, RTL] Prepare ARM build with LRA
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAD57uCe9maOqrnmt2yXMDHgMcjzyxxHGSnP2QLbmOxrP_dH1BQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <99A90FCD-7F00-4FB3-9D26-3D971DFCE81A at codesourcery dot com>
> below is a trivial patch, which makes both parts of test signed.
> With this, bootstrap completes on powerpc-darwin9 - however, you might want
> to check that it still does what you intended.
Please install under PR middle-end/58547 if not already done.