This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Regex Fixes on constants and no-backref in extended
- From: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 17:50:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Regex Fixes on constants and no-backref in extended
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPrifD=p3GDxtLRegySDXBLjhiphJ2VRS4+FGRNC_tOwG-70CQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdTdYVbAkKoPwUaRD+Fek3Akb-=V8A3+qdVkHbmeFMAQvg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 5:37 PM, Jonathan Wakely <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The ChangeLog entry says "stanard", with that fixed this is OK to
> commit, thanks!