This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Regex Fixes on constants and no-backref in extended
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 22:37:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Regex Fixes on constants and no-backref in extended
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPrifD=p3GDxtLRegySDXBLjhiphJ2VRS4+FGRNC_tOwG-70CQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 26 September 2013 22:28, Tim Shen wrote:
> Just follow the standard :)
> Booted and tested under -m32, -m64.
The ChangeLog entry says "stanard", with that fixed this is OK to