This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, LRA, AARCH64] Switching LRA on for AArch64
- From: Yvan Roux <yvan dot roux at linaro dot org>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>, Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Cc: Patch Tracking <patches at linaro dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 20:38:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, LRA, AARCH64] Switching LRA on for AArch64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAD57uCfVCvh_T6ArRnYiizCGxyNmrBnMTrKSP1ehhG3g_xUa2g at mail dot gmail dot com>
the needed lra analyser patch was commited as r202914.
On 24 September 2013 11:03, Yvan Roux <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The following patch switch LRA on for AArch64. The patch introduces
> an undocumented option -mlra to use LRA instead of reload, for a
> testing purpose. Please notice that this patch is dependent on the
> one submitted in the thread below:
> 2013-09-24 Yvan Roux <email@example.com>
> * config/aarch64/aarch64.opt (mlra): New option.
> * config/aarch64/aarch64.c (aarch64_lra_p): New function.
> (TARGET_LRA_P): Define.