This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] plus<void>
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Marc Glisse <marc dot glisse at inria dot fr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 17:47:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: [v3] plus<void>
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 02 dot 1309250025470 dot 25959 at stedding dot saclay dot inria dot fr>
On 9/24/13 5:37 PM, Marc Glisse wrote:
What about at least covering all of them? Just to make sure that
instantiating the member template operators works, at definition time
the front-end doesn't check much.
this was only minimally tested since trunk is broken at the moment.
There don't seem to be specific tests for the existing functors, so a
couple tests for the new specializations seem good enough.