This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [PATCH] Fix typo in check for null
- From: "Paulo Matos" <pmatos at broadcom dot com>
- To: "Marek Polacek" <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 13:44:30 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] Fix typo in check for null
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <19EB96622A777C4AB91610E763265F462BA164 at SJEXCHMB14 dot corp dot ad dot broadcom dot com> <20130924125718 dot GB12296 at redhat dot com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Marek Polacek [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: 24 September 2013 13:57
> To: Paulo Matos
> Cc: email@example.com
> Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix typo in check for null
> On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 02:03:02PM +0000, Paulo Matos wrote:
> > This is a patch for master, where in number_of_loops, we want to check if
> the loops (returned by loops_for_fn) is non-null but instead we are using fn,
> which is the function argument. I haven't opened a bug report, please let me
> know if I need to do that before submitting patches.
> > 2013-09-23 Paulo Matos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * gcc/cfgloop.h (number_of_loops): Fix typo in check for null
> The CL should have two spaces (twice) between the date and the
> date and the e-mail, plus please drop the gcc/ prefix and add a full stop at
> the end of the sentence.
Thanks for the comments Marek, will fix it.
2013-09-24 Paulo Matos <email@example.com>
* cfgloop.h (number_of_loops): Fix typo in check for null.