This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][ARM][testsuite] Add effective target check for arm conditional execution
- From: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>, "mikestump at comcast dot net" <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 14:06:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][ARM][testsuite] Add effective target check for arm conditional execution
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52332E80 dot 7040308 at arm dot com>
On 13/09/13 16:25, Kyrill Tkachov wrote:
gcc.target/arm/minmax_minus.c is really only valid when we have
conditional execution available, that is non Thumb1-only targets. I've
added an effective target check for that and used it in the test so that
it does not get run and give a false negative when testing Thumb1 targets.
Ok for trunk?
2013-09-13 Kyrylo Tkachov <email@example.com>
* lib/target-supports.exp (check_effective_target_arm_cond_exec):
* gcc.target/arm/minmax_minus.c: Check for cond_exec target.