This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix typo in check for null
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Paulo Matos <pmatos at broadcom dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 14:57:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix typo in check for null
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <19EB96622A777C4AB91610E763265F462BA164 at SJEXCHMB14 dot corp dot ad dot broadcom dot com>
On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 02:03:02PM +0000, Paulo Matos wrote:
> This is a patch for master, where in number_of_loops, we want to check if the loops (returned by loops_for_fn) is non-null but instead we are using fn, which is the function argument. I haven't opened a bug report, please let me know if I need to do that before submitting patches.
> 2013-09-23 Paulo Matos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gcc/cfgloop.h (number_of_loops): Fix typo in check for null
The CL should have two spaces (twice) between the date and the
date and the e-mail, plus please drop the gcc/ prefix and add a full stop at
the end of the sentence.