This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gimple build interface
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 13:35:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: gimple build interface
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <523AFAFE dot 7020808 at redhat dot com> <523B2CC4 dot 6050007 at redhat dot com> <CAFiYyc1rtTFENNw70h-MELX7oGK72AfUHd4SRg-_xU9Vx5soag at mail dot gmail dot com> <52406A83 dot 3000906 at redhat dot com> <1379955944 dot 1964 dot 5 dot camel at surprise> <52407780 dot 4080005 at redhat dot com> <CAFiYyc1soHHbGxn1r8VCsydR+zLBWDeX8S7EpxtzM7LUtc+zPg at mail dot gmail dot com> <52417829 dot 1040002 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 1:31 PM, Andrew MacLeod <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 09/24/2013 05:50 AM, Richard Biener wrote:
>>>> Did you forget to attach the patch?
>>> Of course not! :-P
>>> Oh how I hate mondays.
>> Old patch attached?
> Errr..... no. that last one has gimple-builder.[ch] and the ssa_replace_lhs
> renamed to gimple_replace_ssa_lhs..
> I'll also wait for Tromey's auto dependency patch, and then just add the .o
> to the list to be built in Makefile.in.
Ah, stupid firefox saving as gimp(1).patch.
This looks ok.