This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PR58463][Backport to 4.8] Adjust dumping for ref nodes
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Paulo Matos <pmatos at broadcom dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 12:13:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PR58463][Backport to 4.8] Adjust dumping for ref nodes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <19EB96622A777C4AB91610E763265F462B9D4C at SJEXCHMB14 dot corp dot ad dot broadcom dot com> <CAFiYyc0ytMcAVeYXtCXmm4xKo3zp1VsN6PU2-Lqh2Za-hEnK2A at mail dot gmail dot com> <19EB96622A777C4AB91610E763265F462BA7E8 at SJEXCHMB14 dot corp dot ad dot broadcom dot com>
On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Paulo Matos <email@example.com> wrote:
> Ping on this patch.
> Note I don't have write access.
Please get yourself write access (I suppose you do have a copyright assignment),
you can name me as sponsor.
> Paulo Matos
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Richard Biener [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
>> Sent: 23 September 2013 09:00
>> To: Paulo Matos
>> Cc: email@example.com
>> Subject: Re: [PR58463][Backport to 4.8] Adjust dumping for ref nodes
>> On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 5:39 PM, Paulo Matos <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> > Can we please backport this to 4.8 (it will fix PR58463)?
>> > I attach Richard's patch to master, let me know if instead I should create
>> one specific for 4.8.1. I tested this against 4.8 branch and everything looks
>> > 2013-03-27 Richard Biener <email@example.com>
>> > PR tree-optimization/56716
>> > * tree-ssa-structalias.c (perform_var_substitution): Adjust
>> > dumping for ref nodes.
>> > Modified:
>> > trunk/gcc/ChangeLog
>> > trunk/gcc/tree-ssa-structalias.c
>> > Paulo Matos