This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++1y] [Implicit Fix instantiation of implicit function template forward declarations.
- From: Adam Butcher <adam at jessamine dot co dot uk>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 19:50:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: [C++1y] [Implicit Fix instantiation of implicit function template forward declarations.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <aab3c5f0904dd90157f3f33892a74bfe at imap dot force9 dot net> <5240825D dot 3070901 at redhat dot com>
On 23.09.2013 19:03, Jason Merrill wrote:
If the decl is passed to finish_fully_implicit_template it is
considered to be a member and the finished member returned. In the
non-member case, nullptr is returned.
On 09/23/2013 01:53 AM, Adam Butcher wrote:
+ if (member_p)
+ decl = finish_fully_implicit_template (parser, decl);
+ finish_fully_implicit_template (parser, /*member_decl_opt=*/0);
Why don't we want to return the template for the non-member case?