This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 1/3] Parse base classes for GTY-marked types
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 10:45:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/3] Parse base classes for GTY-marked types
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1379685919-9437-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1379685919-9437-2-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
On Sep 20, 2013, at 7:05 AM, David Malcolm <email@example.com> wrote:
> Extend gengtype (and gtype.state reading/writing) so that it is able to
> parse base classes in simple cases, and only attempt to do it for
> GTY-marked types.
I endorse this, and look forward to using it in the wide-int branch. I expect it should remove my lower quality handling of bases in that branch (my derived classes had no data, and I only had to support types with no pointers, no complexity, just integral types). Looks nice, simple and clean.