This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] More noexcept -- 5th
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Marc Glisse <marc dot glisse at inria dot fr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 14:10:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: [v3] More noexcept -- 5th
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 02 dot 1309200904020 dot 10363 at stedding dot saclay dot inria dot fr>
On 09/20/2013 09:46 AM, Marc Glisse wrote:
Of course we should not have lies, I thought we didn't, besides maybe
special cases having to do with the FULLY_DYNAMIC string thing, really a
C++98 legacy wa, which will not exist in the future. Can you please send
an updated patch fixing those?
for basic_string, I tried not to add lies about exceptions, but I didn't
remove existing ones.