This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 58099: [4.8/4.9 Regression] [F03] over-zealous procedure-pointer error checking
- From: Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 09:47:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 58099: [4.8/4.9 Regression] [F03] over-zealous procedure-pointer error checking
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKwh3qgdGptBjcO1Wss2cQUWnx4ADPiPqdPKUixxhA21oDPNOA at mail dot gmail dot com> <52052FB8 dot 3070509 at sfr dot fr> <CAKwh3qiyRuLxzj_DrBT5_wP9ayMaBbsa+VamgNEOtoRgMLTO2A at mail dot gmail dot com> <523BEA46 dot 2030505 at net-b dot de>
>>>> Regtested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. Ok for trunk?
>>> This looks good to me
>>> but I let Tobias have the final word as he
>>> expressed some concerns in the PR audit trail.
> Sorry for the very belated replay. I played with the patch and it looks
thanks. Committed as r202766.
> (Except for an issue with intrinsic elemental, but that's a separate bug.
> See PR for the details.)
Thanks for catching this. I will have a look.