This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] More noexcept -- 4th
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Marc Glisse <marc dot glisse at inria dot fr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 10:57:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: [v3] More noexcept -- 4th
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 02 dot 1309190439570 dot 19561 at stedding dot saclay dot inria dot fr> <523ABABE dot 5080409 at oracle dot com>
On 09/19/2013 10:50 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
Read this *assignment* of course, sorry about the confusion. But the
issue is very clear.
On 09/19/2013 05:46 AM, Marc Glisse wrote:
If you like, please go ahead, there are no ABI issues in this case.
Indeed, in the current implementation the move constructor
I did not touch the regular basic_string because Paulo usually says
not to touch it, but I could do it as well if wanted.