This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libtool update for powerpc64le-linux
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 09:34:12 +0930
- Subject: Re: libtool update for powerpc64le-linux
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGWvnynd5CCB6k7RUZ41Hzj1EK+XyfzQrvs8Z7G66NVgGx6pzg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 10:14:16AM -0400, David Edelsohn wrote:
> Please ensure that you use the correct version of autoconf to
> regenerate the files. I don't think that the same version of autoconf
> is used in all directories.
gcc is OK in this respect. autoconf-2.64 is used throughout. It's
src that is a hodge-podge of different versions.
Australia Development Lab, IBM