This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] manage dom-walk_data initialization and finalization with constructors and destructors
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Trevor Saunders <tsaunders at mozilla dot com>
- Cc: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 12:42:43 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] manage dom-walk_data initialization and finalization with constructors and destructors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1378264562-30803-1-git-send-email-tsaunders at mozilla dot com> <CAFiYyc2WMqt7b=riv_3+LUDQ=+OjycgEqK+L8afjPcaVzU9Wag at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130904145911 dot GC17620 at tsaunders-iceball dot corp dot tor1 dot mozilla dot com> <522759C8 dot 5040802 at redhat dot com> <20130911000350 dot GA28492 at tsaunders-iceball dot corp dot tor1 dot mozilla dot com> <52389CB1 dot 60504 at redhat dot com> <20130917183442 dot GA29956 at tsaunders-iceball dot corp dot tor1 dot mozilla dot com>
On 09/17/2013 12:39 PM, Trevor Saunders wrote:
I'd like to go ahead and get your patch installed -- do you have a
GCC copyright assignment on file with the FSF? Your change is large
enough to require one.
Its my understanding that Mozilla has one covering work done by
employees which would include me.
OK. Corporate blanket assignment works for me.
sorry about the formatting issues.
No worries. It takes time to get up to speed on all the niggling details.
I'll throw it into a build/regression test cycle, assuming nothing bad
pops out, I'll get it installed.