This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, PR 58398] Fix regression in gcc.dg/attr-ifunc-4.c
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Bernd Edlinger <bernd dot edlinger at hotmail dot de>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 09:06:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, PR 58398] Fix regression in gcc.dg/attr-ifunc-4.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <DUB122-W43D239F38AE8F8333543B9E4270 at phx dot gbl> <DUB122-W435B32F14ECF1830850AE9E4270 at phx dot gbl>
> The attached patch fixes the regression in gcc.dg/attr-ifunc-4.c (PR 58398).
> The problem is that the resolver function just looks like an alias, but it actually is
> something completely different. So inlining the resolver function has to be avoided.
> The patch was bootstrapped and regression-tested without any problems
> on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.
> OK for trunk?
> Bernd Edlinger
> 2013-09-17 Bernd Edlinger <email@example.com>
> PR ipa/58398
> * cgraph.c (cgraph_function_body_availability): Check for ifunc
> attribute, and don't inline the resolver in this case.