This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH v3 05/18] convert the C front end to automatic dependencies
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, aoliva at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:58:51 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 05/18] convert the C front end to automatic dependencies
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1377007156-540-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <1377007156-540-6-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <52372436 dot 1070909 at gnu dot org>
Paolo> The series looks okay to me with that change.
Two last questions while I'm testing my rebase --
First, do you mind if I resend the whole series? Otherwise I can try to
pick out just the patches that have changed, plus the additional
Second, should I get a separate ok for the changes in the fortran
directory? Or does your approval here cover those?