This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR58436 - Fix a CLASS(*) finalization bug
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 22:28:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR58436 - Fix a CLASS(*) finalization bug
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52376091 dot 5090006 at net-b dot de> <52376796 dot 4030405 at net-b dot de> <CAKwh3qi_kV+QRxBKwqnVPB22KD9kPreKZLafj2_t_cz1VuBM9g at mail dot gmail dot com>
Janus Weil wrote:
(The same problem I had yesterday: Three emails didn't make it.)
Any idea what's the reason for this?
No idea. Usually, one gets a bounce message but this time one didn't.
Thus, I have no possibility to debug this from my side. #overseers
didn't see it as their business and postmaster@ either didn't reply or
didn't get the email.