This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR58436 - Fix a CLASS(*) finalization bug
- From: Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 22:25:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR58436 - Fix a CLASS(*) finalization bug
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52376091 dot 5090006 at net-b dot de> <52376796 dot 4030405 at net-b dot de>
> Contrary to Janus' second
> patch review of today which didn't went past GCC's mail server.
Huh, indeed. I hadn't noticed ...
> (The same
> problem I had yesterday: Three emails didn't make it.)
Any idea what's the reason for this?