This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, committed] * pt.c (make_auto_1): Use input_location rather than BUILTINS_LOCATION.
- From: Adam Butcher <adam at jessamine dot co dot uk>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 19:46:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, committed] * pt.c (make_auto_1): Use input_location rather than BUILTINS_LOCATION.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1379315863-22416-1-git-send-email-adam at jessamine dot co dot uk> <3783216 dot 7AvsdymnGK at polaris> <5e9c61e3d72a7950bf61e01a02798530 at imap dot force9 dot net> <4411132 dot S8p3reaAGk at polaris>
On 16.09.2013 17:54, Eric Botcazou wrote:
For some reason I had got it into my head that I should post to
gcc-patches after any commit. After rereading "Write access policies"
and "Checking in a change" I now realize I was mistaken. Sorry for the
Apologies if this was out of context. This was a change suggested
reviewed by Jason
Then don't repost it on gcc-patches, it is already available on