This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH v3 16/18] remove last reference to TREE_GIMPLE_H
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, aoliva at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:05:34 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 16/18] remove last reference to TREE_GIMPLE_H
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1377007156-540-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <1377007156-540-17-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <52372199 dot 8010500 at gnu dot org>
Tom> There is a single reference to TREE_GIMPLE_H in the source tree.
Tom> Since it is not defined anywhere, we might as well remove the use.
Paolo> Could it be for gimple.h?
Good catch, it seems to be.
Rather than fix that, it is simple to just drop all these dependencies
from t-i386. I'll do that in the next round.