This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch to fix PR58418
- From: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 11:52:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: patch to fix PR58418
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52371FF0 dot 5060103 at redhat dot com> <CAMe9rOro-754uSn-jJd+ouwmejO0H4N+dZ1VSj9wg7zfq60ypQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 13-09-16 11:39 AM, H.J. Lu wrote:
I've checked the test and found this is the same bug. I don't think we
need one more testsuite for this.
On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 8:12 AM, Vladimir Makarov <email@example.com> wrote:
The following patch fixes
The patch also fixes a duplicated bug PR58419.
Shouldn't we also add a testcase from PR58419?