This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH v3 12/18] convert the Go front end to automatic dependencies
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 17:26:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 12/18] convert the Go front end to automatic dependencies
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1377007156-540-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <1377007156-540-13-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <CAKOQZ8zzY4ZyV6bt8V9ND1aG8jGg1_0e1+u1U6oG9JqJDFg15w at mail dot gmail dot com> <8738pw5t86 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
Il 26/08/2013 18:09, Tom Tromey ha scritto:
>>>>>> "Ian" == Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com> writes:
> Ian> I assume that dropping $(OUTPUT_OPTION) is correct--I haven't looked
> Ian> at the new definition of $(COMPILE).
> I believe the depcomp script takes care of this.
I think that would be the "compile" script, not depcomp. But I suspect
that this has been broken for a while, since the C front-end require
You are listed as the author of the "compile" script in Automake, do you
remember which compilers need it? I'm too young for that (that's
something I can say less and less :))...