This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC - Refactor tree.h
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 15:42:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFC - Refactor tree.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cf6d07ba-b8bc-43c2-9f84-e7709ed7730e at email dot android dot com> <5214F775 dot 60702 at redhat dot com> <B962A2B6-233D-4B65-B4BF-CE1B20B0154B at comcast dot net> <52161471 dot 6040408 at redhat dot com> <CAD_=9DTQhKGQHn6KgGJg9bQN9_Ft5DaE3fKJr8OuaALhjQSy+g at mail dot gmail dot com> <6A000F64-A10C-4E37-81C5-FF4DEFBF7939 at comcast dot net> <CAFiYyc1CNicD_WhR2ax1FCMNW552_LeSNsd1QDNcq_0C3+o6Sw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130913150701 dot GE1817 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <CAD_=9DSiV-nPDZGKJvrKZNVa3ack4U5OXPpvm3nDd-HUeSrsOQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAD_=9DTFhR48D-Evt+i97ZNSn2JNBhU6TOMRp8+Pf-wJZJi01w at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 09:39:27AM -0400, Diego Novillo wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Diego Novillo <email@example.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> >> E.g. today I've noticed you've lost OMP_CLAUSE_LINEAR_NO_COPYIN
> >> comment that has been added to tree.h recently, but you haven't
> >> actually moved it into tree-core.h.
> > Sorry about that. I remember an update conflict, but I thought I had
> > incorporated it all. I will double check and fix.