This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [buildrobot] [PATCH] r202527: ssa / ssanames restructure broke alpha-linux
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 13:01:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: [buildrobot] [PATCH] r202527: ssa / ssanames restructure broke alpha-linux
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFULd4bRbauJcNx1bM-GY7gau=kqMc3+Gb8AqZ+vTGd0kqw7fA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Uros Bizjak <email@example.com> wrote:
>> My Build Robot found this recent commit to break Alpha:
>> * tree-flow.h (FREE_SSANAMES): Move to tree-ssanames.c
>> (SSANAMES, MODIFIED_NORETURN_CALLS, DEFAULT_DEFS, ptr_info_def,
>> num_ssa_names, ssa_name): Move to tree-ssanames.h + prototypes.
>> * tree-flow-inline.h (make_ssa_name, copy_ssa_name, duplicate_ssa_name,
>> make_temp_ssa_name): move to tree-ssanames.h
>> * tree-ssa-alias.h: Move prototype.
>> * tree-ssa.h: Include tree-ssanames.h.
>> * tree-ssanames.c (FREE_SSANAMES): Move to here.
>> * tree-ssanames.h: New. Move items from tree-flow*.h
>> * Makefile.in (tree-ssanames.h): Add to tree-ssanames.o and GTFILES.
>> See for example this build log:
>> I suggest this patch, which fixes an alpha-linux build for me:
>> 2013-09-13 Jan-Benedict Glaw <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * config/alpha.c: Include tree-ssa.h.
> Thanks, I have tested the patch and commit it to the mainline to
> restore bootstrap.
Richi noted that:
I think you can remove the tree-flow.h include and you need to update the
dependencies in gcc/Makefile.in.
However, we still need tree-flow.h, but instead of tree-ssa.h, we can
I will commit attached incremental patch, once bootstrap finish.
--- alpha.c (revision 202621)
+++ alpha.c (working copy)
@@ -50,7 +50,7 @@