This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR57697 - Fix an issue with defined assignment
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 08:45:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR57697 - Fix an issue with defined assignment
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <522EB7F5 dot 10606 at net-b dot de> <523580B1 dot 7090504 at netcologne dot de> <5235D980 dot 2030208 at net-b dot de> <5236A3CA dot 60304 at netcologne dot de>
Thomas Koenig wrote:
Build and regtested on x86-64-gnu-linux.
The patch is OK, also for 4.8. Please add a test case which also
checks for the ForTrilinos failure.
Thanks for the review. I have now committed the current patch as Rev.
I will later try to create a test case, which fails before 202609 and
works with it. Additionally, I will work on the 4.8 backport.
(Unfortunately, it does not simply apply on gcc-4_8-branch has the
gfc_build_intrinsic_call has slightly changed.)