This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC - Refactor tree.h
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:25:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: RFC - Refactor tree.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130809223645 dot GA22559 at google dot com> <48A1A20B-1DF2-45A5-9CB6-13CDC6A89A4F at comcast dot net> <cf6d07ba-b8bc-43c2-9f84-e7709ed7730e at email dot android dot com> <5214F775 dot 60702 at redhat dot com> <B962A2B6-233D-4B65-B4BF-CE1B20B0154B at comcast dot net> <52161471 dot 6040408 at redhat dot com> <CAD_=9DTQhKGQHn6KgGJg9bQN9_Ft5DaE3fKJr8OuaALhjQSy+g at mail dot gmail dot com> <6A000F64-A10C-4E37-81C5-FF4DEFBF7939 at comcast dot net> <CAFiYyc1CNicD_WhR2ax1FCMNW552_LeSNsd1QDNcq_0C3+o6Sw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130913150701 dot GE1817 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> E.g. today I've noticed you've lost OMP_CLAUSE_LINEAR_NO_COPYIN
> comment that has been added to tree.h recently, but you haven't
> actually moved it into tree-core.h.
Sorry about that. I remember an update conflict, but I thought I had
incorporated it all. I will double check and fix.