This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ping^2 PATCH] VAX: Fix ICE during operand output
- From: Matt Thomas <matt at 3am-software dot com>
- To: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>
- Cc: Will Deacon <will at willdeacon dot co dot uk>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 05:52:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Ping^2 PATCH] VAX: Fix ICE during operand output
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130731163426 dot GD31990 at lug-owl dot de> <20130913112141 dot GG24834 at lug-owl dot de>
On Sep 13, 2013, at 4:21 AM, Jan-Benedict Glaw <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-07-31 18:34:26 +0200, Jan-Benedict Glaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> We've seen ICEs while outputting an operand (not even the excessive
>> CISC of a VAX could do that), which should be fixed by this patch:
>> 2013-07-31 Jan-Benedict Glaw <email@example.com>
>> * config/vax/constraints.md (T): Add missing CONSTANT_P check.
>> diff --git a/gcc/config/vax/constraints.md b/gcc/config/vax/constraints.md
>> index a4774d4..66d6bf0 100644
>> --- a/gcc/config/vax/constraints.md
>> +++ b/gcc/config/vax/constraints.md
>> @@ -114,5 +114,6 @@
>> (define_constraint "T"
>> "@internal satisfies CONSTANT_P and, if pic is enabled, is not a SYMBOL_REF, LABEL_REF, or CONST."
>> - (ior (not (match_code "const,symbol_ref,label_ref"))
>> - (match_test "!flag_pic")))
>> + (and (match_test ("CONSTANT_P (op)"))
>> + (ior (not (match_code "symbol_ref,label_ref,const"))
>> + (match_test "!flag_pic"))))
>> Even the description got it right :) Thanks to Will Deacon for
>> debugging this.