This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch libstdc++]: Enable use of 'long long' for mingw targets
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:37:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch libstdc++]: Enable use of 'long long' for mingw targets
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAEwic4aN0OT=sMTq7KEWE+Pf9SZiWi3UPcE8SEx5-1HA7BFFaw at mail dot gmail dot com> <5232DA08 dot 9040703 at oracle dot com> <CAEwic4aRS88Ur2bKPmn7xSFs_tgd_LVr5ngDYMO3xub3nhF1cw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 09/13/2013 11:27 AM, Kai Tietz wrote:
The check for this is broken for some Windows targets, due printf
doesn't support in all cases the %ll width modifier. So why probing,
if we know it works.
Which check? I don't see any, this is my point.