This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING] Re: [PATCH][1/3] Re-submission of Altera Nios II port, gcc parts
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at acm dot org>
- To: Sebastian Huber <sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Chung-Lin Tang <cltang at codesourcery dot com>, Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 07:58:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PING] Re: [PATCH][1/3] Re-submission of Altera Nios II port, gcc parts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <51E25932 dot 2060909 at codesourcery dot com> <5212DB04 dot 6000203 at codesourcery dot com> <52245C84 dot 3040203 at codesourcery dot com> <52248342 dot 7080804 at embedded-brains dot de>
On 09/02/13 13:23, Sebastian Huber wrote:
what is the blocking point for GCC integration? It was accepted by the SC and
all issues of the last review have been addressed (at least this is my
impression). Is it that none of the persons with global write permission seems
to be responsible?
That is correct. No GWM has blessed the port from a technical POV. The SC
acceptance is for the subsequent maintainership. AFAICT, Chung-Lin has
addressed the initial review comments and been diligently pinging this latest
patch set for a couple of months.