This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, committed] Support lambda templates.
- From: Adam Butcher <adam at jessamine dot co dot uk>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 07:17:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, committed] Support lambda templates.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1379012276-2415-1-git-send-email-adam at jessamine dot co dot uk> <52323841 dot 6050900 at net-b dot de> <52324324 dot 6000808 at redhat dot com> <523243BF dot 5020207 at redhat dot com>
On 12.09.2013 23:44, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
Sorry about this. I had built without -Werror. I believed this
warning to be a false-positive with the maybe-uninitialized code which I
thought might be fixed later. I will commit a fix to initialize these
pointers to 0.
On 09/12/2013 06:41 PM, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
On 09/12/2013 05:55 PM, Tobias Burnus wrote:
I have verified that is the patch set causing the same issue for me.
I backed out that revision and everything is fine.
Adam Butcher wrote:
From: abutcher <abutcher@138bc75d-0d04-0410-961f-82ee72b054a4>
* lambda.c (lambda_function): Return template result if call
I believe that that patch causes the following build failure of
In file included from ../../gcc/tree-core.h:27:0,
../../gcc/vec.h: In function 'void maybe_add_lambda_conv_op(tree)':
../../gcc/vec.h:626:44: error: 'direct_argvec' may be used
uninitialized in this function [-Werror=maybe-uninitialized]
vec_safe_space (const vec<T, A, vl_embed> *v, unsigned nelems)
../../gcc/cp/lambda.c:795:21: note: 'direct_argvec' was declared
vec<tree, va_gc> *direct_argvec;
PS: I am not positive since I use a patched tree and I haven't
Only locally of course to verify... :-P