This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch][PR/42955] Don't install $(target)/bin/gcc, gfortran, etc.
- From: Brooks Moses <bmoses at google dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 10:14:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch][PR/42955] Don't install $(target)/bin/gcc, gfortran, etc.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOxa4Krv0S6Lm_bw8TmiSMUkfpPGXHFXSFMw_HN9r9VpCMsf1Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <52167C08 dot 4030801 at google dot com> <52260F02 dot 5050606 at google dot com> <CAOxa4KqSZxeU39oBKd41nsUBkPF3cPO=pLKZL1H1p4-iOhYknA at mail dot gmail dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1309121541370 dot 5614 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 8:42 AM, Joseph S. Myers
> On Wed, 11 Sep 2013, Brooks Moses wrote:
>> Joseph, I'd been cc'ing you on this because it's driver-related and I
>> didn't find a more-obvious reviewer. Is there someone else I should
>> be asking to review it? Alternately, is this a change that should be
>> discussed on gcc@ before having the actual patch reviewed?
> I'm thinking of this as a build-system change rather than a driver one.
Fair enough. DJ, Alexandre -- you two seem to be the build-machinery
maintainers who have posted anything recently. Could one of you
please review this?
(And thanks to Steve for commenting on the Fortran side of things.)
Original patch here: