This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR tree-optimization/58380
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 10:36:13 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR tree-optimization/58380
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130911174054 dot 533893BE1B at mailhost dot lps dot ens dot fr> <5230B467 dot 5080905 at oracle dot com> <5230C510 dot 8080903 at redhat dot com> <5231E244 dot 5030405 at oracle dot com>
On 09/12/2013 09:48 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
Thanks. The testrun I had going didn't finish in time for me to do it
On 09/11/2013 09:31 PM, Jeff Law wrote:
-w is the right thing to do, warnings or the lack thereof aren't
important for what that test is detecting. I'll fix it up momentarily.
I went ahead and added the "-w" myself. I hope you don't mind,
otherwise, just let me know and I will revert/commit something else asap.