This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch][PR/42955] Don't install $(target)/bin/gcc, gfortran, etc.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Brooks Moses <bmoses at google dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 15:42:04 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch][PR/42955] Don't install $(target)/bin/gcc, gfortran, etc.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOxa4Krv0S6Lm_bw8TmiSMUkfpPGXHFXSFMw_HN9r9VpCMsf1Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <52167C08 dot 4030801 at google dot com> <52260F02 dot 5050606 at google dot com> <CAOxa4KqSZxeU39oBKd41nsUBkPF3cPO=pLKZL1H1p4-iOhYknA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, 11 Sep 2013, Brooks Moses wrote:
> Joseph, I'd been cc'ing you on this because it's driver-related and I
> didn't find a more-obvious reviewer. Is there someone else I should
> be asking to review it? Alternately, is this a change that should be
> discussed on gcc@ before having the actual patch reviewed?
I'm thinking of this as a build-system change rather than a driver one.
Joseph S. Myers