This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 6/6] Andes nds32: wwwdoc for nds32 target.
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Chung-Ju Wu <jasonwucj at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 16:08:17 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 6/6] Andes nds32: wwwdoc for nds32 target.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CADj25HMW0h45PTpka5Q44j_ngs42bz4TN3=EybiOcFtG1fRA4Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <522CACC8 dot 4090003 at gmail dot com> <alpine dot LNX dot 2 dot 00 dot 1309100959360 dot 11903 at tuna dot site> <CADj25HP3mEuUYhhJD6zrAY2Jr7-9iA3NKva_peoq0b40d+g2Jw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, 12 Sep 2013, Chung-Ju Wu wrote:
> I'd happy to propose a new item at "News" block
> on gcc main page as follows:
This looks fine, thanks!
> Once nds32 port implementation is approved and committed,
> I will fill up the date in 2013-MM-DD and formally post a
> patch mail on mailing list.
You can just go ahead and commit that patch at that point, no
need to repost unless you make some changes (beyond the date).
I hope the ports itself is going to be reviewed/approved soon;
good luck with that.