This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add implicit C linkage for win32-specific entry points
- From: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- To: Jacek Caban <cjacek at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 12:20:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: Add implicit C linkage for win32-specific entry points
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52318A7E dot 6020009 at gmail dot com>
2013/9/12 Jacek Caban <email@example.com>:
> This is a resend after I'm done with assignment paper work.
> c-target.def: New hook
> config/config.gcc: Use new winnt-c.c target hooks
> config/t-winnt: New file
> config/winnt-c.c: New file
> doc/tm.texi.in: Document new hook
> doc/tm.texi: Regenerated
> decl.c: Use new cxx_implicit_extern_c hook
> g++.dg/abi/main.C: Added implicit C linkage tests
I have the following comments about this patch.
+# Copyright (C) 2004, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Please use here only 2013 as copyright year. It is an new file and
current year should be mentioned.
For gcc/config/winnt-c.c the same as above.
The rest looks to me ok, but a c++ maintainer should take also a look to it.