This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch 1/2] tree-flow.h restructuring
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 10:02:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch 1/2] tree-flow.h restructuring
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <522F70C3 dot 8080906 at redhat dot com> <CAFiYyc2cWVVRc350-rU6bQV7-f750=QWenmpaSk_sbrS2eHWsA at mail dot gmail dot com> <52306259 dot 2000007 at redhat dot com> <CAFiYyc2J9rZh+KZGrqM_i7YmEDpxjf+=z-T=qrw3P-aPLpSozg at mail dot gmail dot com> <5230B21A dot 6080609 at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Andrew MacLeod <email@example.com> wrote:
> OK, here's the patch... virtually the same except I moved
> useless_type_conversion_p() and types_compatible_p() to gimple.[ch] instead
> of tree.[ch].
> Upon closer examination, the comments for those functions are fine, they
> say that this is for middle-end types...
> Bootstrapped and no new regressions on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. so Just
> checking.. OK to check in?
Where's that automatic dependency patch blocked ...
> I'll follow it with the tree-ssanames.c patch once it finishes running.