This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, PowerPC] Fix PR57949 (ABI alignment issue)
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libffi-discuss at sourceware dot org, Bill Schmidt <wschmidt at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, dje at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:55:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, PowerPC] Fix PR57949 (ABI alignment issue)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1376494321 dot 17852 dot 17 dot camel at oc8801110288 dot ibm dot com> <20130911113845 dot GF2643 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 09:08:46PM +0930, Alan Modra wrote:
> The following was bootstrapped and regression checked powerpc64-linux.
> OK for mainline, and the 4.7 and 4.8 branches when/if Bill's patch
> goes in there?
IMHO ABI changing patches shouldn't be backported to release branches.