This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Factor gimple structures out of gimple.h
- From: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 09:49:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: Factor gimple structures out of gimple.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130906222613 dot GA22838 at google dot com> <CAFiYyc3WHny+pwtPV_RegN-PQywOBCJZ7iKtjVN3hY+QgDU-5A at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 09/09/2013 05:00 AM, Richard Biener wrote:
More discussion on rationale at the thread:
Tested on x86_64.
The split looks ok to me, given the plan. But as there is still discussion
around it please hold off until that died down with a conclusion.
Im not sure I need to have this pushed into mainline. Now that I see the
split, I dont think it's going to buy us much in mainline, and will be
simple to maintain in a branch (unlike the tree one :-). So check it
into the tree-wrapper branch for holding.