This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Remove unused macro and functions from tree-flow.h and tree-flow-inline.h
- From: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 09:46:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] Remove unused macro and functions from tree-flow.h and tree-flow-inline.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <522E6EFE dot 2080602 at redhat dot com> <522E8654 dot 8030505 at redhat dot com> <20130910052746 dot GR1817 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <522F05B2 dot 5020300 at redhat dot com> <20130910123035 dot GX1817 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <522F18E9 dot 5030500 at redhat dot com> <20130910131546 dot GY1817 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On 09/10/2013 09:15 AM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 09:04:41AM -0400, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
Really? If it were useful I would have thought they'd be using it now.
In any case, it doesn't belong in tree-flow.h.. . shouldn't these
functions and macros be in hashtab.h then?
It doesn't belong to hashtab.h, because that is a libiberty API, this
style of iterators is GCC specific.
Doesn't seem to be anywhere obvious to put gcc specific hash table
iterators at first glance. You seem to think we should keep them so
unless you have a better idea, I'll put it into a new file gcc-hash.h
which can be included when someone needs it... (or simply removed
when determined to be obsolete.)