This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Remove unused macro and functions from tree-flow.h and tree-flow-inline.h
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 20:39:16 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] Remove unused macro and functions from tree-flow.h and tree-flow-inline.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <522E6EFE dot 2080602 at redhat dot com>
On 09/09/2013 06:59 PM, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
Whilst poking around, I discovered these hast table functions and the
macro are no longer used anywhere in the compiler.
bootstraps on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.
Probably obvious but in case I missed something... OK?
If they're unused, eliminate them. OK for the trunk.