This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH v2 00/18] resurrect automatic dependencies
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: aoliva at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 08:31:26 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 00/18] resurrect automatic dependencies
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1377007156-540-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> This is version 3 of my series to resurrect automatic dependencies for
Tom> GCC. Version 2 is here:
Tom> Ordinarily I would simply ping the existing patches, but Alexandre
Tom> asked me to resend the series and CC him.
I've rebased the series locally. I can re-send it if you want. Just
let me know; I don't want to spam the list.