This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problems with LRA for KNF/KNC in GCC 4.9
- From: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrey Turetskiy <andrey dot turetskiy at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 10:04:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problems with LRA for KNF/KNC in GCC 4.9
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CADB16ZC6kxgYcxjN3vTrR5j3q3Lb1iiB7fAMyNkzx2LO8ex=zA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 13-08-22 9:37 AM, Andrey Turetskiy wrote:
Andrey, I've just wanted to start to work on your problem.
Unfortunately, I can not apply your patch as it conflicts with avx512
work recently added.
I'm trying to apply KNF and KNC changes for GCC 4.9 (they have been
applied for 4.7 before), but I have some problems with LRA.
I've tried to build cross compiler for KNC. During the compiling of
libgcc/libgcc2.c the compiler becomes locked inside the loop in
function lra () and can't quit it. There is no error messages, just
Could you please advise me, what I need to fix?
Patch and reload dump (first few iterations) are in attach.
So could you send me an updated patch and the preprocessed file on which
Please use gcc-patches mailing list as it more fit for your problem.