This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR bootstrap/58340
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 07:20:11 -0600
- Subject: Re: PR bootstrap/58340
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <522D3BD1 dot 1050606 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot LNX dot 2 dot 00 dot 1309091124530 dot 11903 at tuna dot site>
On 09/09/2013 03:26 AM, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
Thanks for the confirmation. The patch likely fixed the ia64
mis-compare, but it'll be hours before I know that for sure.
On Sun, 8 Sep 2013, Jeff Law wrote:
This fixes the problem noted by Zhendong in c#4. I'll be working
through other reports of issues related to the tree-ssa-threadedge.c
to see if there's any lingering problems.
It also fixes my original report, PR bootstrap/58340 (on
I'm going to assume the the darwin and other x86_64 linux failures are
fixed as well. While they never failed for me, I can easily speculate
how that bug would result incorrect codegen leading to a stage3 failure
of that nature.