This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping: RFA: Consider int and same-size short as equivalent vector components
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at embecosm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 20:01:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: Ping: RFA: Consider int and same-size short as equivalent vector components
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130905105001 dot e8r93qo2aw48g0sc-nzlynne at webmail dot spamcop dot net>
On 09/05/2013 10:50 AM, Joern Rennecke wrote:
(vector_types_compatible_elements_p): New function.
Why do we need this as well as vector_types_convertible_p? For that
matter, why do we need both vector_types_convertible_p and