This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Simplify jump threading slightly
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 22:10:25 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Simplify jump threading slightly
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5228E9CC dot 8030207 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, 5 Sep 2013, Jeff Law wrote:
> Bootstrapped and regression tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.
> Installed onto the trunk.
is it possible this
2013-09-05 Jeff Law <email@example.com>
* tree-ssa-threadedge.c (thread_around_empty_blocks): Renamed
from thread_around_empty_block. Record threading path into PATH.
Recurse if threading through the initial block is successful.
(thread_across_edge): Corresponding changes to slightly simplify.
is causing http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=58340 , or
least unearthing it?
That's amd64-unknown-freebsd8.0, pretty similar to your test platform,
so this would be a bit surprising, but...