This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [AArch64] Use neon_<ldm,stm>_2 where appropriate as "type".
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: James Greenhalgh <James dot Greenhalgh at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 14:54:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: [AArch64] Use neon_<ldm,stm>_2 where appropriate as "type".
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1378475437-822-1-git-send-email-james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
On 06/09/13 14:50, James Greenhalgh wrote:
> The final (!!!) patch in the series making types equivalent between
> AArch64 and ARM backends deals with insns in the AArch64 backend
> which generate ldp and stp. We could invent a new type for these and
> add that type to all the pipeline descriptions, but I think the types
> neon_ldm_2 and neon_stm_2 describe them adequately.
It's close enough. At least for now.
> Tested on aarch64-none-elf with no regressions.
> 2013-09-06 James Greenhalgh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/aarch64/aarch64.md
> (*movtf_aarch64): Use neon_<ls>dm_2 as type where v8type
> is fpsimd_<load/store>2.
> (load_pair<mode>): Likewise.
> (store_pair<mode>): Likewise.