This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [AArch64] Fix types of second parameter to qtbl/qtbx intrinsics
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 12:34:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: [AArch64] Fix types of second parameter to qtbl/qtbx intrinsics
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1378464334-6586-1-git-send-email-james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
On 6 September 2013 11:45, James Greenhalgh <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The signed variants of the qtbl and qtbx intrinsics currently
> take an int8x<8,16> for their control vector parameter.
> This should be a uint8x<8,16> parameter.
> Fixed as attached and checked against aarch64.exp on aarch64-none-elf
> with no regressions.
> Is this OK to commit?
This is OK.